xmas

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SNOW MUCH FUN


Does anyone else think that the snow can just stop??? I wish Karady was old enough to go sledding. NO I DON"T I don't want to wish away the years of my baby.

I have a terrible time keeping the blanket on the car seat when we go to and fro from Daycare. She gets an arm out and then the blanket starts to slide down over her head. That's the nosyness in her, wanting to see what is going on all around her.

Her tooth is not fully visible, but it is there. She still does not like solids, and some days I give up and just give her the bottle. Doesn't she know all the good stuff to come??? Icecream, candy, cookies, meat, and all my other favorites.

She does like her bath though. I have to plan differently, because I skipped it last night because the biggest loser was on, right at that time. Of course BEK hasn't gotten DVR yet, so I had to watch it. Oh well, no shows on tonight, so she can take a dip.

I keep thinking about going to the lake this summer and all the fun we will have. We already have a date for July 17th. I will have to get her a suit. The one I got, I am sure will be too small. She will probably need more than one. She will be one year old then. We can go strolling, and bike riding, and go to the pool. All those things I have longed to do for so long.

The clock is telling me it's time to go!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

lips


Followers

Blog Archive