xmas

Saturday, April 11, 2009

And again??






It seems our nice weather has brought flood woes again. We drove around tonight, and the water seems like if could cross over highway 13 again. Can you believe it. It seems some people have started sandbagging again. I would guess that is will crest tomorrow, or the next day, plus we are predicted to have rain again this week. We dye eggs today. LEss than a dozen, so it went very fast. Karady got a very cute easter basket from Tammi, and an cute outfit from Tyler. I do miss my family when they are all together, and I can't be there. We are planning on attending church in the morning. Karady is wearing a purple dress. She got some new barettes from Tammi, I am hoping she will leave them in. Then I am making San Francisco pork chops. OK I know, not the typical Easter dinner, but I didn't want to do a lot of work. I want a nice relaxing day, with my family. I will post pictures after the easter bunny comes to our house, and after church. Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lips


Followers

Blog Archive