xmas

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

No Turning Back Now






Well Lulu is well on her way to walking. She barely crawls at all anymore. At the lake this weekend she really got her exercise.
Speaking of the Lake, it was crappy weather for 2 days, one beautiful evening, and of course the day we were to leave it was beautiful. The kids still swam in 70 degree weahter, and we all swam on Sunday before we came home. It was nice to be together. We had 13 people sleeping inside a 2 bedroom cabin. We had a great time though. Brian put the water tramp and slide out between the docks, and unloaded the wave runner and took the kids tubing. They had so much fun. Karady and I swam a bit and went down the slide. She had a ball. She tried to bite her cousin numerous times when he cut in front of her to go down the little slide. I got lots of my book read and it was wonderful to get away. NOlan fished, and didn't catch much, but he has been looking forward to getting away for a long time. It put the itch in him to have a place like that. Just a pipe dream my man. We want to thank Kristin and Brian for their hospitality. We greatly apprecaited it. Hope to do it again some day.
The countdown is on to our Sturgis vacation. I am not looking forward to leaving Karady. She will do fine, but I am afraid she won't know us after a week. She will have fun at Grandmas, and I am sure she will get to go swimming and play with all of the Daycare kids.
Made a new drink last night. Got the recipe from the Cabin. I think it is called Skip and Go Naked, but I am still verifying that with Kristin. It sounds wierd, but Norris, Muriel and I loved it. here goes:

1 can frozen lemonaide
2 can water (24 oz. total)
1 can vodka ( i Use only 1/2) or 6 oz.
1 can beer

Mix together and serve over ice.

You could use any type of lemonaid and I used crystal light tubs and filled my measuring cup to make 12 oz. Try it, you might like it. It makes about 2 quarts.

Well thats all

Oh P.S. Nolan had a hearing test today and it was a little better. He still has some packing in. GO NOLAN>

TTFN
LOri

No comments:

Post a Comment

lips


Followers

Blog Archive