xmas

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Grandparents Day!!

We celebrated today by meeting the Grandparents at the pumpkin patch. It was a georgous day. Karady was very timid at first with walking around, but very soon she was cruising everywhere. The new barn at the patch is awesome. A few things have changed, including their prices. I guess they have to pay for the barn somehow. We had so much fun. My sister JOdi and her family also met us. We all went to the Olive Garden for lunch, and it was very good. It has been a while since we have eaten there.

We then made a Sam's run and Walmart. Our pumpkins are so big, we had to do some creative packing to get everything home. Karady made it to Hazelton, then crashed. I put her in her crib and she I think will sleep the night.

I love fall, so today marks the beginning of mine. I vow this year to get my yard decor out early this year. Of course it requires coaxing my husband up into the attic, which her hates to do. I have some cool stuff that hasn't been out in a few years.

I got 2 costumes for Karady for halloween. I won them on Ebay. Now I have to decide which to keep. I sold her mermaid costume from last year on ebay and got like $15 for it. It paid for her costume this year. I will blog when I decide which to keep. It is a choice between a butterfly and a lady bug. Both are very similar but the colors.

Well later

TTFN

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Love your blog :)
    You asked me a question on my blog (Tasty Recipes) about the pumpkin shakes. Pumpkin Pie Mix is by Libby's and it comes in a can. You can find it in the baking aisle at the grocery store. There's pure pumpkin in a can and then there's pumpkin pie mix. You want to use the pumpkin pie mix.
    Thanks for coming to my blog :)
    Sincerely,
    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete

lips


Followers

Blog Archive