xmas

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bye Bye Baby!!

Karady left the house for 2 weeks, starting on Sunday. Mom and Dad came to get her, and safely made it home. The weather has been aweful, and travel trechorous. My mom is seeing a side of little lulu she has never seen before. She can throw a tantrum with the best of them! One good thing, potty training is going well; lets hope it stays that way. Daddy is taking it pretty hard. I told him he needs to take time off then next year. He won't see her now until the 13th. I am going to visit next weekend, weather permitting. She was insistant her dad was coming to get her when it got dark last night. Of course it got dark and he didn't come, so that pissed her off. I don't think she likes sharing her nana either. This morning early, mom called me and said she threw up twice in the night. Then she went to sleep with papa and nana. WHen papa started snoring she asked nana what that sound was. Hopefully she will do well today, and mom won't have to shut her daycare down. I am so gratfull to have family that will take her, as I have NO vacation left. It is hard to be away from her that long!! I am getting lots done though, and have a list of things to keep me busy. I told Nolan he needs to stay busy, instead of sitting on the couch all night. RIGHT!! I hope to get some scrapbooking in also, I want to hurry and get done with my list of things to do, so I can. Nolan suggested we stick everything that is hers in her bedroom and close the door. I told him it won't all fit! Suck it up daddy!! Well later.

TTFN

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

lips


Followers

Blog Archive