xmas

Friday, January 9, 2009

Chomper Alert

OK there are many good things about Daycare.

First they give children a social setting in which your kids to learn.

Second with todays economy who can afford not to have to work, and then you need someone to take care of your precious ones.

Third, without my Daycare I probaby would not have noticed the one to two little bumps trying to fight their way into little LuLu's mouth. Yes I think we have a tooth siting. She continues to have rosy red cheeks much of the time, drool, and chew on her fingers. Just when we thought she wouldn't have a red butt, when I changed her, her but was very red. My baby is growing so fast.

SHe doesn't like poking around in her mouth now, and of course we want to keep checking them. I hope she doesn't get crabby for the sitter tomorrow night. SHe is going to a party with us tomorrow afternoon.

Well TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lips


Followers

Blog Archive