xmas

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Snowy Day

Last night I was late from work, and Daycare kept the peanut for me late. When I got there she was sleeping, and DC said she was like a different kid. She has finally adjusted back to her old self. We are going to Sannes' for ribs and kraut tonight, as DH has a Fire meeting. SHe will stay with a paid sitter for only the second time on Sat. for the fireman's ball. She is really showing signs of stranger anxiety. I went to help a neighbor 2 nights ago, and took her with, and she cried a lot when I put her down, because she didn't recognize the place. I still don't think she likes her cereal, because most times she clamps her mouth shut and I have to make her laugh, and then quick shove it in.

She is due for her flu shot tomorrow, so I can get it any time. We are going to try to do it when we go up for her SSN. Still has a little cough, but that is getting better. Hates to have her nose sucked out, and is a very strong little girl.

Saw a friends baby for the first time today. Her name is Kennedy and I dream they will be friends and go to school together. Her mom is only one day older than me. Kennedy is only 19 days old; about the age when we got to bring Karady home. I don't remember her being that small. She fills my lap now, and is so very active. I told the baby's mom that she never like the swing, and she said you better keep it, maybe she still will. I laughed and told her not likely since she would try to climb out of it, and she sits on her own.

Well TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lips


Followers

Blog Archive