xmas

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pooh happens

Well we have had our baby girl for nearly 8 months now, with baths every other night. You do the math, because I am not very good at addition, but that is a lot of baths. I was thinking to myself that I can't believe that she hasn't pooped in the bath tub. Well the grand event happened today. I was bathing her, and I thought the water was getting pretty murkey. Sure enough there were little floaters. I looked at some of her toys, a blue dolphing in particular, and there was pooh on its tail. So out she came to the back of the real tub, (she still sits in her baby tub) and I dumped the brown/green pooh water down the drain, and she got another bath in the big tub. She wanted to touch her toys, and got mad when I wouldn't let her touch them. She liked sitting under the faucet and playing with the water. So after she was all dressed and cleaned, I took the trusty antibacterial wipes and gave her toys a bath.

Oh and she went to bed at 5:30 last night, and didn't wake up until 8 this morning. She must be growing . She really gets all of the kitchen. She was by the garbage cupboard while I was cleaning out the fridge, and before I know it, she was helping me. She does not like to have things taken away from her. She gets very mad.

Welcome Cassie to the wonderful world of blogs. I read your blog and it totally sounds like you.

Well TTFN

1 comment:

  1. so crapping in the tub, not looking forward to that day when I have kids....no fun! :)

    Thanks for introducing me to blogging, i am feeling that I may need a rehab group one day for a blogging addiction... kind of like rehab groups i need for purses, facebook, crappy reality tv...just to name a few!

    ReplyDelete

lips


Followers

Blog Archive