xmas

Sunday, February 1, 2009

OMG

OMG, I am so full. I haven't felt this full since New Year's. And if you don't know, I ended up seeing my lunch again when I tossed my cookies. I think I had some kind of a bug then. We had way too much good food, thanks everyone!! We enjoyed the visit. I really didn't care who won. Not too much for good commercials. I guess everyone is feeling the crunch of the economy. Half time was nothing to brag about also. Bruce is so old, but he is very flexible. I did enjoy Faith and the Dream Girl lady, who just lost her mother, I think last name is Hudson, you know one of the American Idol winners. I guess this is the first performance since her family members were murdered. RIP. Karady seemed to enjoy the game and the company. She didn't go to be until after 9. Too much action. I think she pretty much sat on everyone's lap, and even jumped around in the Jumperoo for a short time. WE had a good day. Played pinocochle( I know that is not how to spell that) for a short time and came out of the whole to win!! WE ARE GREAT!! IN your face Paul!!. It was nice to see Dorothy Sannes again. She wanted to see Karady, so we went over for a few hours. My girl does like her mom. She cried for Paul when Tam and I went to the store.

Well I am so tired, and I have laundry all over the bed to fold, and guess what, no empty baskets. One more thing to put on the Walmart list. I have like 4 of them, but they all have stuff in them like toys, or other clothes to be put away. I really need to empty some out.
Well,

TTFN (for those of you that don't know the Jargin, it stands for TA TA for Now.

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

lips


Followers

Blog Archive