xmas

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snow Baby




BH - Before Header and happy.

Notice to the left all the snow on her suit.
It was a beautiful day here today. As I was driving home from Daycare the Scrapbooking in me said hey, let's go outside and take some snow pictures. SO I bundled LuLU up in her little fleece snowsuit and grabbed a blanket and the camera of course. I dug the sled out of the snow bank and put her in it. I placed the sled on a slope and poor LuLu did a header into the snow. She did not like that. When I told Nolan about it he asked if I took pictures of it, and I said no I wasn't that mean to leave her face buried in the snow, while I snapped pictures. So I thought, hey let pull the sled a little. She hasn't quite figured out she needs to hang yet, and she did another header into the snow. Poor girl.!! So I put her on her blanket and onto the snow. Then I put a little snow in her hand and she tasted it. She made such a funny face. Then she was getting tired, so we went in. I got some great shots. We are in the shadow of the house, so I didn't have to worry about the sun.

We started meats on Tuesday. LuLU was at Tammi's and Charlie was eating deli ham, so I gave her some, and she did well. She is becoming very independent with her eating, and does excellent with the sippy cup.

I got a call from SUe from the Village in Fargo, and the BM is wanting a visit. SO next Friday we will go and see her after Karady's Dr's appointment.

I will post pictures later tonight of our snow escapades. We had a lot of fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lips


Followers

Blog Archive