xmas

Friday, March 6, 2009

More Milestones at 9 months.

It was a pretty uneventful long day, except I noticed that LuLU had cut through her upper right lateral incisor. That would be the one next to your middle tooth and your eye tooth. I think it is an odd place to break one through without the middles, but I guess they have a mind of their own, as does my darling daughter any more.

She was up until 10:30 tonight. I finally held her with her nook and she finally went down. I had tried numerous times to put her in her crib by herself, but each time she would be sitting up and crying and her nook would be tossed across the room. Another new trick of hers. So I would take her out and hand her off to her dad. Yes it is time to move the mattress down a few notches, because she has shown great interest in pulling herself up. I don't want her taking a header out of the crib.

Today she actually crawled a little bit, instead of scooted. She had a wonderful day at Daycare and is so well taken care of there. She is eating all sorts of new foods like ham, noodles, pudding and cottage cheese. I won't be buying baby food anymore because she is very independent when she eats.

Well I have to pack for scrapbooking tomorrow. She has Amber coming to watch her, and Nolan has class. Then we will go to Bismarck for my birthday and eat chinese.

TTFN

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

lips


Followers

Blog Archive