xmas

Saturday, March 14, 2009

strollin

Hi all, we have wonderful weather here today. I got called in and so I took Karady strollin and took her with. She loved it. I put on her new purple coat from her BM. Which by the way we had a visit with yesteday. She is doing good. Tammi went to Bismarck with me for company. We always have a great time. She had an eyeopening experience. NOlan couldn't leave town because ROger is gone. Karady is doing good. She is 20 p0ounds and 29 1/2 inches. 95% across the board. She is saying up, not sure if that is short for pup or what. She went scrapbooking with me until her daddy was done with his class. She had a good time. Plays very well and everyone enjoyed seeing her. Nolan said she went right to sleep when she got home, and slept until 8. SHe loves to laugh at herself. She continues to kneel by stuff, and soon she will be pulling herself up. She still continues to scoot all over the place instead of crawl, but she is still quick. She also says Mama most of the time. alternating with dada and up. Also baba.

Well heres to a wonderful day with my family.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

lips


Followers

Blog Archive