xmas

Monday, March 9, 2009

Post Birthday

Thank you to everyone the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day with family, and eating, and great gifts. I got a new bag for my cricut, 2 certificats to the salon, money, a Target Gift card, and Nolan plopped Karady down on my lap and said Happy Birhthday, here is your gift. I laughed and said, Oh the gift that keeps giving. How true. Oh and today I got a beach towel from pam, which I needed because Karady does not have one yet.

The weather is frightful outside, and more to come I hear. Hope all of you have safe travel today. The end is near, but you can't see it, because there is a blizzard right now.

Did I mention I hate the time change. NOt so much when I didn't have kids, but defiantely now. How do you get a 9 month old to go to bed on time when it is not that time. SHe was up until 10:30 new time last night. Makes for a short night for both of us.

I stocked up on fruits and veges in Bismarck yesterday. All canned. No baby food. She protests baby food any more, and I won't fight with her. She is a very independent eater. I just hope she is getting enough to eat when she feeds herself. Last night on top of fruit and veges, she ate a whole piece of toast, minus a few pieces in the seat of her high chair.

Well lunch time.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

lips


Followers

Blog Archive