xmas

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The beginning

Well today is the day exactly one year ago we got "the call". Can't believe we've come this far. Lots of ups and downs in the beginning, but I always say sometimes you have to walk through fire to get to where you want to be. Got my flowers all in last night, would like to get the toms and peppers in tonight.
Leaving for Fargo tomorrow. Want to stop at the mall quick and the SB store before we leave for Duluth. Long drive, wish us well. ONe more week and we are ONE.!!!!

2 comments:

  1. what a journey it has been. I am so glad that I could go through this with you. Karady is such a special little girl to me and my family. We love seeing her!
    Have a fun weekend with your family and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow a year already, and to think i didnt really even "know" you all a year ago. Now i can't imagine my life without you!!! I am so sad that we will miss Karady's birthday party! I will bring a gift over next week for her! :)

    ReplyDelete

lips


Followers

Blog Archive