xmas

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Doin the two step

Well on June 23rd Karady took her first steps, just two of them. Nolan said that he saw them first, pushing the little popcorn popper, but I say I saw them first after supper. She has been standing alone for short periods of time since about the 15th of June. So now I "force" her to try to walk more, but she is still very unsure.
She also has learned High Five. Not sure where, who knows. She will do up high and down low also. She just giggles.
As I have probably blogged, she got her pictures taken last Friday, and we picked them up yesterday, which by the way was one year since we picked up our little baby girl. Oh what a journey. I wouldn't change a thing. Anyway her pictures are ablsolutely georgeous. going to be so hard to pick. I will try to scan a few to post. WE get them done by Morgan's Memories. Her number is 223-9769. Tell her I sent you and I can get credit. Her email is morgansmemories@hotmail.com. If you use the referrel program you get 10% off your sitting fee, and I get 8 free wallets. Let me know if you are interested, I can hook you up. She is reasonable and you get to keep all your proofs. Bonus, for us scrapbookers.
SO yesterday we celebrated by going to the zoo. It rained on us almost the whole time and we spent a good amount of time in the stinky monkey house waiting for the rain to pass. Karady seemed to enjoy the zoo. Karady fed the goats, and the horse with the nasty teeth tried to get her finger. Of course as Nolan always says, Next year will be funner. I told him to stop wishing her life away. Nolan and his dad went to a movie, transformer 2 and Muriel and I traveled way north of Bismarck to the Luck's house to visit with Karady's Foster family. They live in a georgeous house, and were so happy to see here again. They celebrated her adoption day with us in December, but we only spoke for a short period of time. I put on the adorable dress they sent her for her birthday. karady is still kind of shy and kind of hung around me and Muriel. Tricia's parents were also there, and they enjoyed seeing her again. Tricia does daycare for her nieces, and the little girl who is 6 months older that LULu is named Taylour Lou, and they call her LULU too. I laughed. They also told me they nick named Karady Ray Ray while she was there, which we also call her sometimes. We had a wonderful visit, and I told Karady when we left she is very lucky to have had such a wonderful family for the short 17 days she was with them. They have 2 other foster children now, and Karady was just their 2nd. Thanks to the Luck's for starting our baby out right.

Well TTFN. i will try to get caught up on pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lips


Followers

Blog Archive