xmas

Monday, June 22, 2009

Sand between my toes






Well it was a big weekend for us, second only to the big birthday bash.

It started out on Friday with pictures, which are going to be so dam adorable. Lulu did very well. Only took about an hour. They were very fun. I would highly recommend Morgan's Memories. I can give you the info if you want it. Tell her I sent you, so I can get credit. Then we had shots and a Dr. check up. Lulu weighs 22 lb, 2 oz. and is 30 1/2 inches. She is slimming down, but still very tall for her age. She got 4 shots, and luckily they had 2 nurses for this. Then we saw the BM. Well I have to say I am sure it was eye opening for Norris and Muriel. This goes to show that Environment wins over Genetics. Karady was cranky towards the BM, and didn't want to be held by her. Don't think she was very happy about that. But otherwise we had a good visit. We then waited for Nolan to get to Bismarck and then we took off on the bike to Richardton. Karady went with Gma and Gpa back home.

We took off quite late the next day on the bike, but it was great to sleep in. We went up thru Killdeer to Watford, thru New Town, Garrison, and then back home on 83. My butt was very sore, but the ride was nice. WInd could have been a little quieter. Gma and Gpa kept Karady up until we got home, and they were waiting in the stroller for us at the end of the block. She gave us a funny look when she saw us in our helmets. She was glad we were home and didn't go to bed until 10:30. we had friends over for a fire that night, drank a few beers, and had a nice night.

Went to church on Sunday, and Nolan opened up the Storybook I made for him, from Karady. He told me I have too much time on my hands. It turned out very cute. I know he appreciated it. It was written by Karady. Then the guys constructed her sandbox and put up her swing. Note to Nolan, get eyebolts so your daughter doesn't go flying off the swing, in her swing. She loves the swing, and the sand. Nolan says No sand outside the sandbox. he told me I have to be firm with her on that. I just rolled my eyes at him. We had coctails and snacks on the deck, ate supper and Lulu who had only a 45 minute nap was in bed by 7:30. What a great weekend. I will post pics later.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

lips


Followers

Blog Archive