xmas

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SKINNY DIPPIN WITH HER CLOTHES ON

Lulu never ceases to amaze me with the new things she does every day. She can tell us when she wants something, climbs up on chairs, and tables, she says peoples names now, and the kitty sound. SHe also makes a duck sound that sounds more like she has something in her throat. she gives me kisses and hugs, and wants to wrap her babies in blankets and drag them around. She also knows when she is ready for bed.

Speaking of bed last night she had her bath like normal, and she was dressed in her jammies, all ready to go. I didn't let the water out of the tub right away. Don't know why, I usually do. She was toddling around and threw a bib in the water. I got it out and turned around to put her bath towel in the tub. THen I heard her cry. When I went into the bathroom, here she was sitting in the bathtub full of water with her jammies on, grinning from ear to ear. I figure she went in head first with her arms out, and then sat down. I couldn't believe it. I of course grabbed for the camera right away. So off we went again to get on dry clothes and a dry diaper.

I am putting clothes that are too small away every day, and pulling out new ones to wear. She still is so skinny, pants are interesting to find that fit. We are wearing long sleeves for the past 2 weeks. Not sure if the short sleeves will ever come out again. We have an inch of snow on the ground from yesterday, and more coming, along with freezing rain. It is supposed to warm up for the weekend. NOlan has cut zero wood so far, so he figures he may need a snuggy to wear for the basement. It does come with the free booklight though.

Well thats all for now.

TTFN

Lori

1 comment:

  1. funny story! Loved it! :) oh and on the snuggy note, if you want more info, ask my mil, she bought one for the fil. crazy! anything to get a free booklight! they even have ones for dogs! Merry Christmas Sadie Mae! ha-see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

lips


Followers

Blog Archive