xmas

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tummy Troubles

We had a normal night last evening. Or so I thought. Karady started out with some runny poops, that required her to get into her jammies by 6. She ate very little, except of course the cheese, which she loves. She was kind of clingy, but she had just gotten her flu shot. WE had 4 confirmed cases in the clinic yesterday, so I called public health and got her in for it. She did so well. Didn't even cry. She is almost 26 pounds. She gained 4 pounds in 4 months. I don't think she has gotten much taller.

So anyway she got back up into her chair to eat with us, which she always does. She had a few noodles. Then she got this funny look on her face and up came an enormous amount of stuff. I couldn't believe that her tummy could hold that much. Poor thing. She didn't cry though. Luckily she was in her high chair, and the tray caught most of it. So back to the tub she went. THat is 3 baths in 2 days for her. She acted more normal, but I gave her pedialyte to drink instead of her milk. THen she had a little ice cream. She went to be on time and slept the night, with no more incidents of vomit.

THis morning I stayed away from the milk again and she gobbled down her toast. We went to daycare, and it seems that 2 other children had the same thing last night, but threw up more. 1 came to daycare today, and one did not. Must be a short lived bug. But it was a first for LULU. She has been so healthy.

We are excited to go to Cassie party tonight. I don't know who is more excited, me or Nolan. I know there will be good food. That will be our supper, because then we go to the ambulance meeting.

WEll TTFN.

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

lips


Followers

Blog Archive