xmas

Saturday, February 7, 2009

8 months old.

Well yesterday LuLU was 8 months old. And her little brain, I swear said, "I am 8 months old today, so now it's time to move forward with crawling." 3 times last evening, she went from her but to her tummy in reach of a toy. Then when she was on her tummy, she would push herself backwards with her hands. She was moving all over the kitchen. Nothing is safe anymore.

The flu has been going around in Daycare, and I thought we had been lucky. NOpe. Yesterday morning she really filled her pants, to where I could hear it. So I changed her, and she has kind of been spitting up more lately. She went down at 6 and at midnight I changed her into her pj's because she hadn't gotten up. She was wide awake, so I got her up to eat. Well she urped up all over me, her supper repeated itself. Ugh baby puke. So I took her down to nolan and changed. THen she filled her pants again.. Her diaper was so full, I am glad it was on tight, because we could have had major problems. We will see what today brings. Nolan is watching her while I go to Napoleon to Scrapbook. Watch out you may get a call from him for help, my blog followers. Well I must be in the road. I will post her 8 month picture this evening.

TTFN

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

lips


Followers

Blog Archive