xmas

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baker's Man

Last night the girl and I spent some time together playing. She was clapping her hands, and every time I would say pat a cake she would clap her hands. They have been working on it at daycare. She also will wave, I think when you tell her too, or maybe she is just absently flapping her little wing.

Then she took her nuke and was putting it in my mouth, and just giggling. I thought she was going to pee in her diaper, she was laughing so hard. She is also getting very cuddly, and squirming like a worm when you try to hold her. She should take off any day with crawling. She does laps on her butt at daycare, and JoAnn says she is not quite sure how she does it. i am unsure too. She is by you one minute, and when you look again, she is across the room.

Well TTFN

3 comments:

  1. she is getting way to big way to fast!!!!!
    enjoy her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its crazy how fast kids learn things. It gets more and more fun. Im surprised everyday when Taylor comes home with new words and songs. Its really sad how fast kids grow. It gets hard to remember the fun little things like giggling and games. I cant wait to see Karady again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! :) I cant wait to see her do it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

lips


Followers

Blog Archive