xmas

Thursday, February 26, 2009

And again

Well it seems we got LOTS of white stuff again here today. I opened the door out of the house, well barely got it open, and I was met by a 2 foot high drift. Luckily I had the truck to take Karady out to daycare, because the streets in town are full. Stupid me, I thought, you know I should have a cell phone with me, because I could easily get stuck from here to here.

Karady slept from 6:30 last night, until 6:30 this morning. She had a big day yesterday I guess, all that art work. Nolan said it was from the marker fumes. I didn't even give her her bath, so there a few remnant green marks on her hand from yesterday escapades. She amazes me with how fast she gets around now. I rolled her piggy bank money yesterday and got well over $150. I need to do something with it. I would like to put it in a college savings fund, but with the market the way it is, I would be better off sticking it under her crib.

Nolan took off the Fireman's convention today, leaving me with the car. We have come up with a back up plan in case the roads don't get plowed by 5. I plan to pack tonight for my weekend getaway across town. Going to load up the kids (dogs included) and stay at the Sannes', because I am on call and alone with LULU. We have wonderful food planned, scrapbooking, and maybe a facial. Note to self, don't forget my collection of chick flicks. I can run home if I do forget something, that is if they plow the streets. Maybe we can get in a game of Dominoes. The Pleinis' may come over Saturday to learn if they are not too tired from moving, if that is OK with the Sannes', another note to self, talk to Tammi about this.

Pray that Nolan gets to bismarck OK, the Plienis' get moved, and everyone is safe on the ugly roads and winter weather today. I heard we may get a repeat of 96 in March. Hopefully it is not the weekend I have planned for my scrapbooking retreat.

well TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys to come and stay. Don't forget you facial stuff, if you need different #'s....
    see you tomorrow.
    good night

    ReplyDelete

lips


Followers

Blog Archive