xmas

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Relaxation

Has anyone ever say they felt like Jello?? That is what I felt like ofter my massage today. I felt tense in my neck and shoulders before I went, and I had a huge knot in my left shoulderblade. After I walked out of there, it was like I could just melt into the chair I was sitting in. I swear to god though she was going to push that knot through me to get it out of there. Dani you are a Saint. I need to go more often. I owe myself a 1/2 hour every now and again to get all the kinks worked out. I highly recommend massages.

Well as I call it, it is the beginning of "My Crazy Life" . Karady is oh so mobile. SHe was rolling and sitting up all day today at Tammi's. You cannot keep her still. ANd she is so loud. Two people said to me today, she will be walking before she is one. Lord help us. I think she gets into a lot now, I know there will be so much more. SHe already is looking up and chairs and such and you can just see the wheels turning in her head. Tonight she was pushing against Tammi's leg, while we were relaxing on the bed, and she stood straight up. Our little girl is growing so fast. Look out world, here she comes. SHe has started the business of throwing herself back also when you are holding her.

Well TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lips


Followers

Blog Archive